1) What would the version of me who accomplishes this goal have learned in the process that supported me in achieving the goal?
2) What would the version of me who has achieved the goal be aiming toward/working toward next?
3) What would the version of me who has achieved the goal say about my current daily habits, thoughts, and beliefs?
4) Is going after this goal achievable and challenging? Does it require a new level from me with respect for where I am and circumstances?
5) Does this goal align with my values? How? Is this strong enough to make the efforts required feel like non-negotiables?
6) What would prevent me from achieving this goal? What needs to be in place to prevent sabotage from happening?
7) Am I excited about the process to achieving this goal? Is it just as rewarding if not more so than the outcome itself?
8) When I achieve it I will celebrate it by ____ which will set me up for my next goal of ____.
9) Is my environment conducive to the achievement of this goal?
10) What current beliefs about myself will support me in this goal and which ones will not?
For more support with goal setting and personal development, checkout my book “Believe your way to Badass” on Amazon📖
Pics are not recent. These were taken after my first show of last competition season! Still working on the next👀🔥
Leave a Reply.