Since today is my last day of being 20years old, here are 20 things I learned in my 20th year of life.
1. You don’t have to give up having feelings or emotions to be successful, in fact, you need to feel them to heal them.
2. Doing what feels good for you will always be more beneficial than doing things you think you’re ‘supposed’ to do or ‘need’ to do.
3. When you commit to ‘new normals’ you bridge the gap between a change that lasts or a change that doesn’t so when you change something look it as a new normal so it lasts.
4. True friends are those who move or get busy or don’t get to see you as often but they stay involved and still care, contact you, and make plans with you when possible.
5. Dropping the ego at the door and doing something different is better than trying to fake it through something that’s not working to ‘save your pride’
6. You don’t have to keep anyone in your life out of obligation, just unfollow, disconnect, or set boundaries.
7. Your body will manifest emotional energies as ailments so always focus on clearing and refreshing energies moving through your body, chakras, and your own energy field.
8. Being present now will allow you to create a better later.
9. You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone, just do you and the rest will filter itself out.
10. We are choosing our life every moment of every day.
11. Your body and your soul can and will speak to and through you when you listen, honor, and love.
12. If you can’t agree with people, love them for having their own opinions anyways.
13. Even if you want someone to commit to their goals and change their lifestyle 110% it doesn’t matter because they have to be 150% in.
14. Everything in this life is being viewed by everyone’s very own filter, just because you see it one way doesn’t mean someone else does.
15. What people say means nothing compared to what people do.
16. Cool whip is yummy (did I throw you off w that one? I actually tried it for the first time this year and dangerously would eat it like ice cream lmao)
17. You can turn just about anything into waffles.
18. Everyone shows and feels love differently, help the world and those in your world to love more by seeking ways to love in a way which they feel deeply and don’t be afraid to seek love in the way that makes you feel it deeply.
19. You’re doing better than you think, but because you think you can do better, you can...
20. Your life is literally happening right now, as you read this there are moments passing you that you’ll never get back (at least not in this lifetime), so embrace and appreciate each moment.
What lesson resonates with you the most?
Cheers to another great year, now to set positive intentions and plant the seeds for 21💜✨🎊
Ps, if you’re wondering, I’m not going to be doing anything for celebrating my bday until February after my show because your girls got goals that are bigger than her desire for wine, chocolate, cheese, and cookies. 🤷🏻♀️😂Again, just feels right for me!