21 affirmations to model for a more loving, healthy, and serving relationship with your body:
1. I look amazing because I feel amazing.
2. I am worthy, deserving, and capable of loving myself every day.
3. I choose to believe I am living in abundance, freedom, and acceptance.
4. I have the power to live life on my terms.
5. I have the ability to be free in my body.
6. I am radiant.
7. I choose to fuel my body with what makes me feel amazing.
8. I choose to treat my body in ways which serve it.
9. I am wonderful simply because I am me.
10. I am strong, confident, and unshakable.
11. I am allowed to be in love with who I am and express this love.
12. The beauty of my soul is the beauty which I embody.
13. I am capable of changing my body.
14. I change my body in healthy ways which empower me and free me.
15. I am surrounded by energies which fuel and fulfill me including people, things, places, thoughts, words, and actions.
16. I have an incredible story and embrace the stories of others knowing we are all uniquely free.
17. I define myself.
18. I have the power to create everything in my life.
19. I have the power to release anything in my life which does not serve me.
20. I love change, challenges, and new beginnings because I know they are taking me where I need to be.
21. I love myself and I radiate this love into the world while I receive even more love with ease.
Some of these affirmations may have felt really good and hit home for you. I encourage you to truly dive deep into them, utilize them, and evaluate why they hit you so strongly--something painful or confusing may come up when you evaluate these things, trust it and go deep into it, allow yourself to feel it so you can then release it.
All affirmations must be formed from within. Affirmations should be solid beliefs you have about yourself or would like to have about yourself.
You do not need to achieve something to have a belief. But to achieve anything you must form beliefs which serve you in getting there.
When it comes to forming empowering affirmations you must first recognize what beliefs you have which don't serve you and then release them by recognizing where they came from, what you can learn from them, and then what you need to believe differently to move forward in your journey.
When you consider the next level version of yourself, incorporate these powerful declarations into your affirmations. No limitations placed on your big vision, you are allowed to want what you want, give yourself permission to.
Keep in mind, your affirmations should not replace action, they should fuel action.
Choose love when hate comes to mind. Choose love when you make decisions. Choose love when you begin and end anything in your life.
All of your affirmations must be rooted in love and rooted in your own heart and your own desires.
No one can tell you what to believe about yourself, your life, or your success except for you.
What do you need to believe in order to fuel your journey from a positive space of self-love?
Comment below your experience with this post, I am excited to support you!⬇️☺⬇️
|Celeste Rains-Turk; Celestial_Fit International and Building More than Just a Body||