Last night I was thinking about how there is so much out there that can 'get you in shape' and a lot of it is BS and some of it works.
So I began getting deeper in thoughts with some things that I think people need to really consider before jumping into a new diet or training regimen.
I am really upset with the misleading information out there and wanted to break my thoughts down into 3 simple things for you to consider before starting any program.
1, Keep it Simple: Stop switching your diet up every other week. No more testing every diet on the planet until you see a small result. Keep things simple for yourself and find a consistent balance.
2. EveryBODY is different: You may see tons of results from other people on a program and then you may do it and it might not be perfect for you! Example, I tried intermittent fasting a few years ago and I could NOT benefit from it. There was no balance for me there. Whether or not it generated the aesthetic result in the physical body it was not providing me the fulfillment or balance in any other area of my life.
3. Your body already knows: Intuitive living is soo much more beneficial than anything. Your body wants you to be in an optimal state. Unfortunately, we have reached a place where there are so many layers on top of our intuition which keeps us from truly tapping into our intuition and living from this place.
I am so tired of seeing people fall for fad after fad. It is not you, it is the information you have been given, so be kind to yourself. But now, you know, which means, you gotta do something about it.
If we only focus on the physical outcome, there is going to be a LOT missing. Think about how your body functions, your mentality is impacted, your relationships, productivity, etc.
It is more important to live intuitively and listen to your body and honor what your body needs.
Become consciously aware of what is going into your body especially as you shift through layers and layers of blocks and limits holding you back. Combining science with intuition it is truly the most fulfilling, result driven, way to live.
It is best to focus on Building More than Just a Body so we can avoid going into viscous, unhealthy cycles.
In my membership site, you will receive coaching every week on any of the following topics: Mindset, Confidence, Self-Love, Long Term Success Strategies, Behavior Changing Modification Planning, Wellness Development, and of course FULL nutritional and exercise guidance with full plans and lessons on how to make it fit for YOU.
So, I want to offer you an all access pass to my membership site for completely free.
No gimmicks or obligation
Andddd you will receive 3 Bonuses:
1. Access to my VIP BMTJAB Facebook group full of other amazing individuals on a similar journey as you.
2. Ability to ask me anything and request coaching topics for me to cover in the site.
3. Notes for every training and workshop given in the weekly trainings on the site.
I am truly offering this in a no strings attached way. Seriously, you get access to my membership site with over $50,000 worth of coaching in their for completely free for a week and then if you choose to stay you can, but you do not have to!
I want you to begin embodying the best version of yourself by aligning inner work with physical results to generate sustainable success and to start Building More than Just a Body.
Interested in taking me up on this offer?
Follow these steps:
1. Click Here: www.celesterainsturk.com
2. Click the button to Join
3. Click Free Trial Option on the Order Page
4. Submit and follow the pages from there :)
5. Know a friend who could benefit? forward this email to them
I am so excited for you to get started in your journey to living your most healthy, free, and empowered lifestyle.
Celeste Rains-Turk: Celestial_fit
Building More Than Just a Body
|Celeste Rains-Turk; Celestial_Fit International and Building More than Just a Body||