Picked flowers for myself yesterday and it got me thinking about just how readily available love is to us if we choose to see it and embrace it.
When one considers the love they do or do not have it is usually based on the feeling of having love.
I have learned that the more we can root ourselves in love then the more love we will harvest. You reap what you sow right?
As we move through life, I know how easy it can be to lose sight of the love we truly have right in front of us.
8 INSIGHTS TO BRING MORE LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE:
1. I want you to go through life today recognizing all of the beauty and love there is both within you and around you.
2. Full heartedly embrace, accept, receive and acknowledge the love around you.
3. Show deep gratitude for its existence. The more you can receive it and feel grateful for it the more likely you are to attract more of it.
4. Love on yourself in a way which is fulfilling and genuine. No fake love. Real, raw, vulnerable, bare it all; LOVE
5. Love is a noun and a verb and sometimes even an adjective. Recognize that this means love can be found in all things. Love is... Love does... Love can be...
6. Take note of your initial response (or reaction) to the things happening around you. Recognize that anything and everything is a reflection of you. Because we define everything in our life and there are emotions associated with everything based on beliefs, past experiences, and even perception or conditioning.
7. As you recognize how you normally feel throughout your day and as you react to circumstances begin changing your state to be one of love and acceptance. This will give yourself and others permission to be love, have love, and give love.
8. The best thing you can do is fill yourself with love. The more love you have within then the more love you can radiate out into the world and thus the more love you can receive.
So, if you take anything from this post, let it be that self-love is the root of all love and the more people who can love themselves first, then the better.
We cannot expect change in our life if we do not first create change within ourselves.
Next time you seek something outside of yourself, look within and create that fulfillment for yourself. The universe will take care of you and it will also take care of the rest.
What is keeping you from loving yourself?
Do you know how to?
Do you want to? Why or why not?
What can you love right now?
How do you commit to receiving more love in your life from within and from the world?
Celeste Rains-Turk: Celestial_fit
Building More Than Just a Body
|Celeste Rains-Turk; Celestial_Fit International and Building More than Just a Body||