Welcome to my Blog
I write a new blog almost daily! Feel free to comment, share, and connect with me! I love hearing from my readers!
Welcome to my Blog
SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT THE PROBLEM!!!
If you feel like crap being on social media it likely means one of the following things:
1. The people you’re following are not the people your higher self really wants to follow therefore there is resistance both consciously and unconsciously.
2. You’re being triggered to grow and it’s painful. Sometimes the people we are starting to feel annoyed by are the ones teaching us the most.
If you don’t take the time to be objective and learn from your feelings then you will end up unfollowing someone you could really grow with or you’ll stay the same by not being the person you’re meant to become from learning!
3. You’re spending too much time on it either living vicariously through it, fantasizing, or just spending time on it since it’s easier to scroll than to make new plans.
So the more you do this the more you feel your time is wasting away.
4. You’re seeking validation or confirmation from others about who you are and what you’re doing.
This is a tough pill to swallow but it’s really common. Sometimes we don’t even realize it’s happening.
One sign could be the constant need to check if your posts been liked or commented on, or if your story has been watched and by who or how many people.
5. You’re not fully expressing yourself in ways that you’d like.
So maybe if you see someone’s post you feel a strong opinion about you block your own energy from being present because you don’t make your own posts or say anything.
This can manifest into actual physical pains like a sore throat from a blocked 5th chakra.
If the messages you see and read through content do not align with your core beliefs it won’t feel good to be on social media so the best things you can do are:
1. Take time to understand why people or posts make you feel a certain way—use it as a growth tool
2. Unfollow the people you genuinely just aren’t aligned to, make you feel like shit, or have a bad energy.
3. Find ways to live your life and express yourself both on and offline so you can exercise your own voice and beliefs too!
What are your thoughts on social media? I’d love to hear!
And was this post helpful for you?😊💝