hERE'S WHY YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH THOSE FITNESS GOALS AND hERE'S hOW YOU CAN!
1. yOU THINK YOU CAN DO IT ALONE
I get it, the motivation and the positive vibes we feel heading into the new year can make us feel invincible. Our friends promise not to bail, our family says they want to do it too. But the truth is, the best thing we can do is admit our weakness and ask for help, do this for YOU!
2. You fell into a fad diet
3. You only use workout printables or things you have seen online or on tv
This can be great for getting the body moving, don't get me wrong. But the key thing is, EVERYONE is different. You have specific goals to train for and you have to train the right way. Your body may be different than celebrity x's (chances are celeb x is doing more than the magazine says). The pinterest workouts are NOT going to get you the body of your dreams, neither will the other pre-written, non-customized plans. YOU NEED A CUSTOMIZED PLAN TO REACH YOUR GOALS!
4. You make excuses
First week goes excellent!! First month feels great!! Second month you "have to..." or "can't because..." Third month you are wondering "why can't I see results?" "why can't I stick to this program?" "why isn't this workout printable working for me?"
5. You give up hope, trying, and making time for your health
You allow yourself to devote your time to other things, you figure you will never get the results you want, and ''NOTHING works". (it does not work because it is not built FOR YOU). You did not develop a healthy habit and now you want to quit.
6. You gained all the weight back or lost all your muscle mass, you begin another fad diet and random workout routine
Ahhh, another yo-yo diet. You're up, then down, you never find the consistency for your body that it needs. You feel good about your choices one day then you are bored the next. You are tired of having 7 shakes a day, but hey at least you can have the "snickers" flavor with additives!!! (WRONG!!!!)
7. You do not know what to do, You revert back to old ways, December comes around, and "Oh sh*+, I swear I will do it this year..."
Then you repeat the same cycle.
SO, here is what you need to do:
1. Set smart goals that will challenge you to work hard but not push you past the breaking point. Seek constant growth and work your way into it.
2. Seek guidance.
3. Find accountability and motivation to continue
4. DO NOT start another fad or yo yo diet, get a diet that works FOR YOU and helps you develop healthy habits going forward in life.
5. You saw this coming, Apply for my New Year's Challenge, receive a customized plan with everything my full plan offers and start the year off right so next year you will be setting NEW goals, NOT recycled ones. Feel free to contact me for more info! Would love to chat about your goals :)
Apply HEre or fill out the form below - Mobile devices, tap the finger to begin!
|Celeste Rains-Turk; Celestial_Fit International and Building More than Just a Body||