2015 to 2018
First competition ever to Most recent competition
I always feel nostalgic after the Musclecontest iron games show, every year because it was the first bikini competition I ever competed in.
It will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope to compete in it again someday
Competing goes way beyond the stage and I’m grateful to have coaches who are always here for me through it; mentally and physically
The girl in the first picture dreamed to wear a beautiful suit one day like the other competitors...
Now I am grateful and honored to always be rockin Ingrid Romero Bikinis
The girl in the first picture hoped to one day have a deeper connection to the sport...
Now I run a podcast interviewing professional athletes in the sport, I work with companies like Edge Supps
The girl in the first picture felt disconnected from other competitors and alone on show day...
Now I have my amazing teammates and love meeting the women backstage and on Instagram
The girl in the first picture didn’t compete out of love and had a horrible post show rebound
Now I coach bikini competitors experiencing post show blues in their personal development journey.
The girl in the first picture never thought she would compete again
Now I can’t get enough of the stage, the sport, and all the fun, rewarding, and challenging growth that comes with it
Hope this story inspires you in some way on your own journey 💜💜
I am grateful for my Team Edge coaches Joe DiScuillo and Ingrid DiScuillo Romero for guiding me through the past almost 2 years now for my whole 2017-2018 season.
I am Currently focused on building for new memories and goals of 2019. ☺️🙌🏻
10 Random Facts About Me ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I was tagged to share so here are 10! Let me know if we have any in common💖
1. I love sleeping and naps and can fall asleep anywhere but have a tendency to fall asleep even when I don’t mean to or want to.
2. Exercise and nutritious eating are actually a lifestyle for me now, I truly do love the choices I make daily.
3. I have always believed in love even when I went through tough relationships.
4. I am outrageously optimistic (is that possible tho) that sometimes makes me feel like I’m letting myself/others down if I don’t hit my ‘big’ goals.
5. I’ve never been in debt to anyone or anything and I’ve been the sole investor monetarily in my business, even if it did mean asking for a website URL for my birthday way back when I started 😂
6. I love the mountains and must live somewhere I can see them and access them
7. I am super intuitive and tend to pick up on others energy very easily which can be super draining but it allows me to show up better for others which I like.
8. I’m a lover of all things cookies and chocolate (I really don’t discriminate) so if you want my address to send me some for fun I will happily provide 😂
9. I haven’t had soda since i was 13 years old (8+years)
10. I have never been fearful of my own death but I’m always afraid to lose the ones I love! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Since I can’t tag everyone I would love if you could share some facts about you in the comments below for entertainment purposes and to get to know each other more!
(Also this is a pic from before my back to back show in February!)
I haven’t really shared much of who I am or what I’ve gone through over the years & I have so many amazing new people here that I feel called to...I’m Celeste Rains-Turk, an online fitness coach, self love, confidence & mindset mentor.
The last three years I’ve been able to achieve amazing things with lots of passion, focus, & aligning with the universe. I got certified as a personal trainer through the national academy of sports medicine&launched my business at 18. Met my bf & love of 3+ years.
Lost myself in toxic relationships with myself, food, exercise, & other people. Suffered with depression, anxiety, & suicidal tendencies. Turned my life around w/ personal development through therapy, self love practices, mindfulness, & rewiring of my mindset. Hired a business mentor & launched my online coaching biz fully.
Withdrew my commitment to play college volleyball to wholeheartedly pursue my passion & mission in the fitness industry. Worked as a virtual assistant and in gym trainer while doing all this. Became a coach in my first mentors program. Hired a mindset mentor and spiritual mentor/healer & invested more money on mentors & coaching than i even had to my name (over $25k) but somehow never went into debt & never have been.
Wrote a best selling book “Believe your way to Badass” to help others redefine their beliefs, develop their self love, & manifest their way to their best most badass self. Got interviewed on 15+ podcasts, online series, masterminds,& more.
Received my associates degree in clinical nutrition & dietetics in 1 year taking as many classes as possible year round. Started studying for BS in psychology which I’ll be done with this time next year.
Speaking on numerous stages with crowds ranging from 20-250people. Deciding I had a healthy enough mind & body to begin competing again, fell in love with bodybuilding.
Just Went full time in my business. Launched my podcast, “Confessions of a Bikini Pro” (on iTunes!). I am continuously seeking more growth in my life. I am helping people worldwide build more than just a body with my 7 step system to aligning inner work with physical results.
I’d love to learn more about you & your life ❤️ tell me a bit about you? Feel free to comment below or contact me 💓
|Celeste Rains-Turk; Celestial_Fit International and Building More than Just a Body||