10 Random Facts About Me ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I was tagged to share so here are 10! Let me know if we have any in common💖
1. I love sleeping and naps and can fall asleep anywhere but have a tendency to fall asleep even when I don’t mean to or want to.
2. Exercise and nutritious eating are actually a lifestyle for me now, I truly do love the choices I make daily.
3. I have always believed in love even when I went through tough relationships.
4. I am outrageously optimistic (is that possible tho) that sometimes makes me feel like I’m letting myself/others down if I don’t hit my ‘big’ goals.
5. I’ve never been in debt to anyone or anything and I’ve been the sole investor monetarily in my business, even if it did mean asking for a website URL for my birthday way back when I started 😂
6. I love the mountains and must live somewhere I can see them and access them
7. I am super intuitive and tend to pick up on others energy very easily which can be super draining but it allows me to show up better for others which I like.
8. I’m a lover of all things cookies and chocolate (I really don’t discriminate) so if you want my address to send me some for fun I will happily provide 😂
9. I haven’t had soda since i was 13 years old (8+years)
10. I have never been fearful of my own death but I’m always afraid to lose the ones I love! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Since I can’t tag everyone I would love if you could share some facts about you in the comments below for entertainment purposes and to get to know each other more!
(Also this is a pic from before my back to back show in February!)
I haven’t really shared much of who I am or what I’ve gone through over the years & I have so many amazing new people here that I feel called to...I’m Celeste Rains-Turk, an online fitness coach, self love, confidence & mindset mentor.
The last three years I’ve been able to achieve amazing things with lots of passion, focus, & aligning with the universe. I got certified as a personal trainer through the national academy of sports medicine&launched my business at 18. Met my bf & love of 3+ years.
Lost myself in toxic relationships with myself, food, exercise, & other people. Suffered with depression, anxiety, & suicidal tendencies. Turned my life around w/ personal development through therapy, self love practices, mindfulness, & rewiring of my mindset. Hired a business mentor & launched my online coaching biz fully.
Withdrew my commitment to play college volleyball to wholeheartedly pursue my passion & mission in the fitness industry. Worked as a virtual assistant and in gym trainer while doing all this. Became a coach in my first mentors program. Hired a mindset mentor and spiritual mentor/healer & invested more money on mentors & coaching than i even had to my name (over $25k) but somehow never went into debt & never have been.
Wrote a best selling book “Believe your way to Badass” to help others redefine their beliefs, develop their self love, & manifest their way to their best most badass self. Got interviewed on 15+ podcasts, online series, masterminds,& more.
Received my associates degree in clinical nutrition & dietetics in 1 year taking as many classes as possible year round. Started studying for BS in psychology which I’ll be done with this time next year.
Speaking on numerous stages with crowds ranging from 20-250people. Deciding I had a healthy enough mind & body to begin competing again, fell in love with bodybuilding.
Just Went full time in my business. Launched my podcast, “Confessions of a Bikini Pro” (on iTunes!). I am continuously seeking more growth in my life. I am helping people worldwide build more than just a body with my 7 step system to aligning inner work with physical results.
I’d love to learn more about you & your life ❤️ tell me a bit about you? Feel free to comment below or contact me 💓
|Celeste Rains-Turk; Celestial_Fit International and Building More than Just a Body||